Legal Question in Education Law in United Kingdom

"i got a uk visa started studying there. due to some reasons i couldn't go to college. and right now i'm in a situation where my visa is terminated and the uk border agency has been informed about my case. what should i do and what can i do? if i want to continue ..."

Asked on 6/07/11, 11:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

Start studying again.

Then get in touch with the UK Border Agency to renew your visa.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/11, 1:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in United Kingdom