Legal Question in Family Law in United Kingdom

I willingly pay child support to an ex of mine for one of our children, can she stop access for no reason? And how do I go about getting a court agreement?

Asked on 4/28/12, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir,

You are paying child support expenses to your ex-wife as the father of the child. If she in anyway stops your access to meet the child, stop paying her the child support expenses. Instead, pay for the child's fees directly to the kindergarten, nursery, school, college, institution where your ex-wife has admitted your child and meet your child there.

In due course, your child will automatically realize that you also care as the real father. No harm done. Avoid the Court as far as possible.

You can mail me for further on-line legal advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/29/12, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in United Kingdom