Legal Question in Immigration Law in United Kingdom

if my son is a british citizen and my partner (son's dad) is also british, w3ould i be entitled to stay in the uk? i am currently on psw which will run out soon. thanks.

Asked on 2/24/12, 8:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Asif Salam Salam & Co Solicitors

Dear Madam,

If you currently have a valid vsa, your best option would be to switch to a spouse visa, which would enable you to remain in the UK for a further 2 years, before being able to apply for settlement.

Should you have any queries please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/27/12, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United Kingdom