Legal Question in Workers Comp in United Kingdom

If my status is visitor and i have been offered a job in UK what does UK law says about it please advice

Asked on 11/29/11, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Asif Salam Salam & Co Solicitors

If you are currently here in the UK as a visitor using a visit visa, you are prohibited from working in the UK, regardless of whether this is paid employment or not.

You are not therefore able to work during your stay.

Should you have any further queries please feel free to contact us at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 12/07/11, 2:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in United Kingdom