Legal Question in Immigration Law in United States

my doughter is over 21 years ,can we take her with us as we are going on imigration visa she is studing infinal advise me.iam leaving in vapi .gujarat .india

Asked on 8/30/10, 9:26 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

You need to give me more information for me to be able to advise you. For example, who petitioned for you? What is your priority date? What is your daughter's date of birth? Is she married? etc.

If youd like to schedule a telephone or email legal consultation, need legal advice or help, please let me know and Id be glad to help you. I am an immigration attorney and offer confidential consultations and legal help in matters of the U.S.A. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally. Please email your inquiries at Attorney and Ill send you a Questionnaire. Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment with an attorney).

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesnt create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 10:10 am

Maybe, contact a good immigration attorney immediately

Call me at (770) 985-6773 and I can recommend a few in your area

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 10:11 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

You can always take those family members with you who are dependent on you when you apply for immigration visa.. Because when people immigrate they immigrate in families. However you still have to check the rules for the immigration visa type you applying for specific for the country or state you planning to immigrate to.


Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 6:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United States