Legal Question in Employment Law in United States Minor Outlying Islands


My previous employer hasn't paid in

my IRA money that has been

deducted from my check for one

year. He is now 1 year delinquent in

paying it in and stalling me every

time I call him. It's almost $3,000.

The other employees don't know, I

was the bookkeeper. Spoke with him

today 7/2/09, no promises.

Asked on 7/03/09, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: Ira

You need to have an Attorney submit a Demand Letter immediately, and funding should follow thereafter. If not, an action should be commenced in District Court.

There may be other liabilities as well. Are you the only one whose IRA has not been funded per agreement?

Read more
Answered on 7/03/09, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in United States Minor Outlying Islands