Legal Question in Business Law in Utah

What is the procedure for a licensed Arkansas attorney to associate with a licensed Utah attorney for a specific client?

Asked on 4/23/19, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randy Lish Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law

The attorneys would have to file a petition with the court where the action will heard for the out-of-state attorney to appear what is called pro hac vice. if the judge approves, the out-of-state attorney can appear, but must have the assistance of the in-state attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/19, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Utah