Legal Question in Criminal Law in Utah

I received an unfair sentence for pleading no contest to a charge without legal advisement. Should I appeal the case?

Asked on 11/11/16, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Jackson Brian K. Jackson, LLC

You could. You can withdraw your guilty plea as well if you have a good enough basis as to why. If it was in justice court than it is easier to have a re-do. However, you have 30 days to do so.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/16, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Utah