Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

Does the custodial parent have the right to change a child's name/last name without the permission of the non-custodial parent?

Asked on 9/20/13, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 12:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah