Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

I'm going through a divorce. I want 1/2 of the value of the home we bought, that is now paid off, which according to the aprizale is $17,000 ( is 1/2). He claims he can not come up with that.. My question is can I charge the going interest rate IF I decide to let him make payments to me?

Asked on 8/24/13, 6:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.

The answer to your question is yes, but you should try to simply get the money out of it as soon as you can in the event he files bankruptcy.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 8:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah