Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

I currently reside in Utah and I have been married for 12 years. My wife just committed adultery leading us to divorce. I also found out she was already married (divorce not signed) at the time of our marriage. Is an annulment an option and how would that effect her legally if I chose that route to end the marriage?

Asked on 5/24/13, 5:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.

Annulment may be an option, but it depends on a number of factors, including your children, if any, and financial situation before marriage and now.

If your only concern is to dissolve the marriage it may not matter. You may call 801-876-4422 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah