Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

who is responsible if the non-custodial parent can't watch their child during their Christmas break, and the custodial parent is out of country

Asked on 11/02/16, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Jackson Brian K. Jackson, LLC

It's up to the parents to figure out an arrangement for the children. They are both responsible to the upbringing of the children.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/16, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah