Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

My stepdaughter you is an adult. Has her mother maiden name. And her mother passed away 19 years ago. Her and I want to change her last name to match her brothers and mine. How hard is it to do?

Asked on 7/28/13, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.

It is easy. You can even do it on line, go to utcourts(dot)com and look for self help.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 2:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah