Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

What can I do if I know my ex wife has become an escort, and we have children together

Asked on 8/12/13, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.

You should call me and get going on changing custody.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah