Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

A child was hit by a truck, both her parents want attorneys from different law firms, are they allowed to do this? The case is in Utah. Can they both have lawyers for the child at the same time?

Asked on 6/30/12, 10:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.

That's not a legal question. You need to ask the State Bar.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/12, 11:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah