Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

i have a coviction of vechical homicide from the year 2008 i have not driven since and want to apply for a drivers licence. how long before i can

Asked on 2/09/12, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.

I would recommend that you contact the Driver's License Division and speak with an agent there to find out.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/12, 3:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah