Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

Hello, I am trying to find out if I have a civil case. I was incarcerated in SLC Jail and housed with another inmate. (Who later i found out was convicted of Rape, molestation, and kidnapping). I fell victim of rape by the individual twice. I wanted to report the incident but the jail didn't have any PREA phone number in any area. I also tried to report to an officer and a mental health officer but they wouldn't let me out the cell to speak in private. I feared saying anything in a locked cell with the person who violated me. I just got out of uni after trying to take my life twice. There is gore to the case but I hope this small amount will help.

Asked on 6/11/15, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Bowers The Law office of Chad A. Bowers, Ltd.

you may have a case but i need additional information. i would be happy to discuss the matter further with you if you would like to give me a call

702 806 8889

Read more
Answered on 6/11/15, 4:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah