Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Utah

My husband was on his way into the office and when he got to the door he seen the office lady and another employee engaging in sexual acts and his boss know about it but he should not have to go to work and see this going on nor should any of the other guys that work there what can we do

Asked on 6/16/11, 10:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.

File a complaint with the employer (human resources), or quit. File a complaint with the police for public indecency.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/11, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Utah