Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Utah

can I stop my separated spouse from getting my estate when I pass

Asked on 3/24/19, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randy Lish Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law

Absolutely. Under Utah's intestacy laws, the divorce cancels out any interest she had in your estate; if you sign a will or trust, she will also get nothing.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/19, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Utah