Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

assault and humiliation

In the 1960-61 school year in Virginia in the tenth grade of high school, Mr. H assaulted me, destroyed my trousers and humiliated me in front of a cheering crowd. Mr. H himself chuckled. Consequently, a member of the school staff drove me home due to my ripped trousers. In addition, I missed classes that afternoon.

My parents were not the type of people who would want to get involved in a lawsuit. If Mr. H had treated my son in the same manner, I would have had Mr. H put into jail.

Just recently, I have learned that Mr. H is a successful practicing attorney in personal injury in Virginia. I have faxed Mr. H and sent him numerous e-mails. In addition, I have sent a certified letter to Mr. H requesting a settlement. Also, I have sent numerous e-mails requesting a meeting face-to-face. Mr. H has been totally nonresponsive.

I am very angry with Mr. H, who appears to be a bully, a coward and a scumbag. Also, I want Mr. H to pay for what he did to me. I do not want to be told that his attack on me is beyond a statute of limitations.

Yes, is there an attorney who can help me?

Cincinnati, Ohio 45241

Asked on 10/11/08, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Homiller Jimison/Homiller, PLC

Re: assault and humiliation

You have to be kidding. Just to keep my response legal, you can not overcome the statute of limitations. Good luck finding a lawyer to assist you with this matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/08, 7:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia