Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

Last Name Change

I have been married 25 years, I would like to go back to using my

maiden name (not getting divorced)

What do I have to do to do this?

Asked on 8/21/08, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert B. Walker Law Office of Robert B. Walker

Re: Last Name Change

It is quite easy to do in Virginia. Most circuit court clerk's offices have a packet for it.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/08, 5:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia