Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

A friend has a court order for fare evasion in Virginia. I understand that it is considered misdemeanor criminal offense. She jump over the barrier knowingly. How can she avoid having this criminal offense going as a permanent record? Does she needs a lawer to pleat for her? She has no other records. Thank you for your help.

Asked on 3/22/17, 12:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, your friend should have an attorney representing her on this seemingly minor

offense in order to have any chance for a disposition of this charge that may allow

her to escape without a permanent record of this misdemeanor offense (and even

with an attorney it many not happen).

Read more
Answered on 3/23/17, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia