Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

my girlfriend and I moved in together 14 years ago we have a 18 year old, and now she want me to moved out, the house is in her name but I have contributed more than half the cost to operate the house, do I have any rights

Asked on 12/09/16, 7:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

In the absence of any enforceable contract or agreement and considering

that the Commonwealth is not a state that recognizes common law marriage,

the answer, unfortunately, is that you most likely do not regarding the scenario


Read more
Answered on 12/09/16, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia