Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

Military therefore looking for a legal document that will follow wherever I go. Need to know how to file for guardianship for my daughter that will last beyond my death. I do not want her Father to ever have custody.

Asked on 4/25/14, 9:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Your question appears confused as guardianship would not appear

appropriate for your presumed circumstances which would seem to involve a minor child with a father of uncertain legal status, and I would

therefore recommend that you seek a consultation with a Virginia attorney

who handles domestic relations matters in the Commonwealth and

who should be able to offer you some worthwhile advice as to how

best to handle the situation you've attempted to describe.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/14, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia