Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

my mortgage is in my name but my wife wants a divorce. Does this mean i have to give her half?

Asked on 7/14/14, 7:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Maybe, maybe not, depending upon whether she has a valid/sustainable

claim to this "half" as marital property under applicable Virginia law.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/14, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia