Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

Does a person that has the right away have the right to change the structure of the right away by moving ditches and making the road with wide than the 12 feet min. the road was already in good shape. can they do this without asking the land owner.

Asked on 8/04/15, 6:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Without knowing the conditions as to how this particular right of way came to be as well as

terms that may apply to its continued existence (if any), I doubt that a credible response can be provided

to this question.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/15, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia