Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

my university regects me from getting in-state tution saying i dont have enough proof that im a resident in the united states, virgina. Ive been in virginia for 3 plus years, and plan to stay here when done with my education. i dont pay taxes since i do not currently hold a job. do i have a case? what can i do to get in-state tution?

Asked on 1/24/12, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

How about a voter's registration card or have you bothered to

register? A valid driver's license could also come in handy in

serving as such proof or even an official Virginia Sate ID card

as issued by the DMV.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/12, 9:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia