Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Virginia

my ex is appealing dcse review & increase in child support. do I need a lawyer? he lives in Virginia. I live in Tennessee.

Asked on 7/16/13, 4:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, DCSE has lawyers assigned to it from the Attorney Generals Office in Richmond to represent your interests in such matters.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 5:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Virginia