Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Virginia

Can a judgement be removed if it was

placed on my credit report for rent but I

still reside there in the state of VA?

Asked on 3/23/16, 11:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If the judgment has been satisfied, i.e., already paid to the person or entity

which filed for it, you could contact them and request that they take

the action required to have it removed from the court records as well as

any credit reporting agencies which are still showing it as part

of your adverse credit history.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/16, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Virginia