Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Virginia

In the state of Virginia can I get passed due court fines deferred I am now on disability.

Asked on 10/12/16, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, get all your unpaid fines totaled up along with written (medical) documentation as to the nature of your disability and request a hearing before a local court judge (traffic, criminal or civil?) to rule on your request.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/16, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Virginia