Legal Question in Banking Law in Virginia

A teller that cashed my check came up $100.00 short at the end of the day.. The bank took the money out of my checking account saying she had givien me to much change..Is this legel?..She could have put the money in her pocket as far as I know..

Asked on 6/05/10, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, you should file a protest with the bank (in my opinion) and arrange to come in to have them explain to you exactly how they've determined that in fact you're

the person who received "too much change" from this particular teller.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/10, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Virginia