Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

chapter 7 BK

On which of the schedules A-J do I enter a deficiency lawsuit for debt from foreclosure.

Asked on 5/12/09, 10:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

Re: chapter 7 BK

It's now unsecured, so it goes on F.

Do not try to file bankruptcy by yourself - get a lawyer!

Read more
Answered on 5/13/09, 6:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia