Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

how do i get a copy of a homestead deed from a bankruptcy i filed on 07/03/1996?

Asked on 2/01/16, 1:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul B. Ward Law Offices of Paul B. Ward

To be valid the deed must have been filed in the Circuit Court in which you residee at the time of the bankruptcy, and you could get a copy of it from that Court.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/16, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia