Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

I am getting ready to file my bankruptcy. How do I stop the garnishment of wages

Asked on 3/27/13, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

Your lawyer will notify the creditor and the state court. They then have to stop. Depending on the timing and amounts involved, you may also be able to get back what was taken. See an experienced bankruptcy lawyer - don't try to do this yourself.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 3:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia