Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

Statement of Financial Affairs

The husband is filing bankruptcy separate from his wife. His does not have a job, however made a minimal amount of income in 2008 and 2007. If he is filing separately from his wife, does her income also need to be reported on the SOFA even though she is not filing?

Asked on 4/07/09, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.

Re: Statement of Financial Affairs

Not on the statement of financial affairs, but it generally does have to go on Schedule I and on Form B22. If you do not have a lawyer to help you file bankruptcy, get one. Do not try to do this yourself.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/09, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia