Legal Question in Business Law in Virginia

How do you sue to receive unemployment compensation from a religious organization but the agency under it did not profess religion and received state funds?

Asked on 8/07/13, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You file your claim with the VEC (Virginia Employment Commission) in Richmond.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 5:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Virginia