Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

I need an attorney that can assist in filing an injuction for me in loudoun county circuit court (state of VA) due to an order of sale on my home court ordered due to non hoa payment since plaintiff's hoa will not accept the full payoff demand they are asking.

Asked on 1/16/17, 3:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

I would need to review all the legal paperwork as well as relevant

facts concerning this matter (and clarification in particular as to

why your alleged offer to pay in full apparently has been refused)

before offering an opinion on it.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/17, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia