Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

How do I charge someone with filing a false report against me?

Asked on 8/14/13, 6:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If you mean filing a false police report. you report it to the police with whom

the allegedly false report was filed.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 8:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia