Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

Father in law died and he had a dog outside old. Family and neighbor said leave it they would feed it. Now it can hardly walk and I don't want it to surer and get any trouble what can I do?

Asked on 6/04/17, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If you yourself can't personally take care of this animal, try calling your local ASPCA (Society for Prevention of

Cruelty to Animals) chapter to see what they can suggest.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/17, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia