Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

Who can I hire that can track down the person that I have a a protective order against and have him served, the temporary one expired and he is harrassing me again, but I dont know how to find him.

Asked on 8/23/19, 9:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You might try to locate this miscreant via one of the many "people locator" programs available on the

Internet or (if cost is not a factor), hire a private investigator (PI) to track him down.

Office Tel. (703) 340-1655

Read more
Answered on 8/23/19, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia