Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

Can the judge tell me i can't go back to my home or on my road because i had a altercation with someone there

Asked on 6/01/13, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, indeed, particularly, if this "someone" is your wife.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia