Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

I have lived on end of state maintenance rd for 22 yrs. Can county police put notice to remove car?

Asked on 4/06/19, 10:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if there's an applicable local ordinance referenced which applies to the situation (my opinion).

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 4/07/19, 7:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia