Legal Question in Technology Law in Virginia

I'm starting a blog and I would like legal protection on the ownership of the website. What steps do I need to take?

Asked on 5/01/11, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, you buy the domain name for the website where the blog will

appear and then you'll own it.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/11, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Virginia