Legal Question in Technology Law in Virginia

For several years my son in law hosted my email on his private server free of charge as he did for many other friends and family. Recently we had a dispute and he blocked my access to this account. When I asked him to allow me time to change over to another account he refused. Can he do this legally?

Asked on 1/14/11, 10:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson


Read more
Answered on 1/19/11, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Virginia