Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Virginia

i'm a kin of my father and someone/my mother brought civil charges that i don't deserve to inherite a house and she didn't give me a court warrant for me to appear in court.unfortunately in this case a judge has been entering an order for me to bring a medical for mental check up at phcatric hospital without even me appearing at court,and my properties has been terminated,freezed .Do you think a judge can do such a thing under constitutional law?If no do you think i should be able to fire a judge filing a complaint?when i asked the court to give me a charge document or warrant they're not willing until the court date march 20,2014

Asked on 3/10/14, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, and, no, (you will not be able "to fire a judge (by) filing a complaint")

You need to obtain the services of a competent attorney ASAP who handles

probate matters in the Commonwealth in order to ensure that your interests are

properly represented in the pending matter described.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/14, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Virginia