Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Virginia

I live in the state of Va and i work for my uncle taking care of him and i have a family member who told him that i "snort" pills, has called the cops saying im neglecting him and the police officer said he seen no evidence of neglect she has told people that i dont take care of him and that im just keeping him here for money but not taking care of him is there any legal action to be taken on all these things?

Asked on 1/11/17, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You could tell this family member that if she keeps on slandering you in this

manner that you might have to consider filing a defamation lawsuit against


Read more
Answered on 1/12/17, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Virginia