Legal Question in Construction Law in Virginia

I'm trying to file a civil suit against a home remodeling contractor who botched the job. I'm not sure which Civil Action Type code to use (Virginia, Loudoun County). I'm leaning toward Complaint (Miscellaneous)

Asked on 12/20/17, 7:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, that should work for the civil action cover sheet for the Loudoun County Circuit Court.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 12/20/17, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Virginia