Legal Question in Consumer Law in Virginia

When I do a net search of my name, the first thing that comes up is and ad, not very well marked as such, for " While I do have one misdemeanor on my record (8 years ago), I resent them using my name to advertise their service. Is there any way I can get them to stop?

Asked on 4/16/13, 9:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Send them a polite note asking that they use some other person's name and mugshot to advertise their services.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 4:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Virginia