Legal Question in Consumer Law in Virginia

I purchased a time share but then immediate canceled a few days later. They Allegedly sent out a check with my refund but i never receive it. I was being very patient and ok a month went by i reach out to them via email asking them whats going on. I talked to them they confirmed my mailing address and canceled the old check and sent a new one out. I didn't receive this one either now i'm really upset and getting frustrated with them because i am not getting my money back.

The company i am dealing with is Williamsburg Plantation.

With that being said what should the next step of action i should take? What legal rights do i have if any that i could use against them especially since they are making this a huge inconvenience for me?

P.S. this is the first time i have used this website i can also be reached at [email protected]

Asked on 12/01/16, 2:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If it's now clear that this timeshare outfit is now

in fact stonewalling you, then it's probably time to consider

filing suit for your refund in the general district court (or the small

claims branch of this court if the amount of your claim dosen't exceed $5K.).

Read more
Answered on 12/01/16, 10:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Virginia