Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

Defaulted student loan. Want to do loan rehabilitation. Do I need to provide any documentation to servicer for payments $50 or over?

Asked on 9/28/18, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Probably depends on what the new lender may require (assuming there is one).

Office Tel (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/14/18, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia